Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
The Beginning
Sunday, March 06, 2005

This is the beginning of my blogging days. Nothing special really, just want to let things out of my system. Decided to take the advice of Stacie, and create a blog. Hope my english improves too, miss writing, all I've been doing is drawing...

Many thoughts have been running through my head lately. Guess have to deal with them soon. When the people involve find out, I reckon shock and unhappiness will prevail... haha.. Most of these thoughts involve church and I've spoken to some close friends about it. I kinda want to leave my cell group and ministry, I feel it's taking up too much of my time. A lot of things have taken precedence over these two things, things like homework and bowling. A cooped up chicken in a chicken wire cage, that's what it's like being in a cell. I want to go for service still, but not the rest. I'm tired, burn out... Yesterday I couldn't go for make up cell (since thurs I didn't go cos of school work) and someone had to ask me what time I would be coming home. What time I come home is none of his business! Since when was everyone keeping tabs on my life... My friend who's leaving her job (one of my close friends) is more important, I see her like once every 2 months? Leave a comment and tell me what I should do..

On a lighter note, most of my assignments are done, only left a sculpture, journal, axonometric drawing and a speaker to be done. Not forgetting a Travel and Tour paper on the 28. haha... what lighter note... Anyway, don't ask me why my blog's name is called Spun Sugar. Spun Sugar is part of a craft in culinary. It's quite an interesting craft really, but difficult. Might change it to dainty cakes... I'll see how... hehe... Might not update daily, but I'll try, especially on days when I'm really full with bottled up emotion...


Rainbows still Occur. @5:37 am
1 comments