You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me
PlanetShakers - Weight of the World
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah
Astoria Needs to Stop Spending.
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Friday, December 07, 2007
SWITCHFOOT IS COMING TO TOWN NEXT YEAR.
omg. I so want to go lar!
Monday, December 03, 2007
This is the second list I've posted consecutively, with most being a want rather than nessesities. hurhur. But I like making lists and it helps me sort out my thoughts while at the same time, some what organising my life. For the most part, I've planned out the holiday schedule so I'll get certain goodies delivered on time, since only a tiny portion of friends will get anything store bought. I've already wiped out my bank account today.
I'm not hinting or anything, but I thought you may be interested in the following IF anyone's thinking of getting me anything. *winks
01. Cookie Cutters - random ones, mismatched ones, etc.
02. CuisinArt Professional Ice Cream maker with a self-freezing unit - which you can get at Tangs and it cost a measly S$738. HAHA.
03. Havaianas - in Size US6.
04. Sneakers - Puma ones thanks.
06. Microplane Zester
07. Silpat Baking Mat!
09. Assorted Piping Tubes
10. Polycarbonate Chocolate Moulds
11. Pure Vanilla Essence/ Paste
12. Heavy Bottom Saucepan from WMF
13. Frying Pan from WMF
14. A block of Kitchen Knives from Henckels - the above 3 which is available at the wonderful Tangs as well.
15. More Money
-edited 07.12.07 @ 1758hrs-
16. Switchfoot tickets