You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me
PlanetShakers - Weight of the World
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah
Astoria Needs to Stop Spending.
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Friday, March 31, 2006
The day (rather the night( started off like that).
Half past midnight, waiting for one of the twins, close to boredom, going on about why he's taking so long. The other twin wanted to be picked up last, so we camped out there for about half an hour or so...
Arrived at PartyWorld at the ungodly hour of 2am in the "blardy" morning. Where at first everyone was too groggy to start singing, and decided the best part was to play with the 2 cameras we had. Shooting everything they had in sight. John and Song Lee.
See what I mean? I even have a shot of someone's shoe!
Boon Choon, the last twin I was talking about previously. Cropped photo, the only decent shot of the whole night. He can sing, actually, all of them can.
Eh he, the full set of twins, Boon Hian and Boon Choon, uncannily they share the same surnames as well. Fortunately they don't look a thing alike. Ha!
John.. And finally we have...
Song Lee! Have fun in BMT. ha.
Finally, the full set of lads before we head home...
By the time we reached back, it's seven in the morning. Good night, oops, morning folks.
Clear as Glass.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
As the days past, it gets clearer on what my next steps are going to be. I thought I knew you, but perhaps then again, I never did. From the onstart, I should have listened, but I didn't, and ended up this way. For a long time, I believed in you, that maybe, just maybe you were different. But then again, leopard's spots don't change. I regret all the things that made our friendship change, especially that one thing. I wish it never did happened, but all things happen for a reason.
I believe very much in karma, that's why I still treat you really nicely though a lot has changed, but I guess it's time I stopped. There's no point continuing being nice and helping you, when all I feel is that our friendship has been taken for granted by you. Sadness is all I feel currently, I cannot bear to lose friendships in my life that I've built up.
Thank you for the joy and laughter you brought to my life and all the help you've given me.
No matter what, if you still need me and need help, I will be there. Because you are still my friend.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
I had one of the quietest birthday in my entire life. But I liked it, because it was just very close friends. The following thanks are due to certain people.
1. YEW XIN YI! Thanks for the birthday song at exactly 12 midnight, making me hang up the phone at 11.45 pm and left me wondering why. Seriously I forgot it was going to be my birthday. And talking to me till the weeeeeee hours in the morning (as in everyday). Thanks for being the bestest pal I have.
2. Michelle! Thanks for the thought of dinner that night, along with Director Yew, I promise we'll go for dinner soon. Or we can just go to the coffee shop near Xin Yi's and "lim kopi". I believe we all miss that.
2. The school people that went to National Library to "see" the Queen. Thank you for the loudest birthday song I have ever had!
3. John and Boon Hian. Thanks for K-Ster and for driving. Both of you. I like singing Stefanie Sun's songs. haha.
4. Boon Choon. Man, thanks for the surprise phone call. I didn't expect it! Thanks for the thought.
5. James, Stephanie and Donald. Thanks for dinner that night and mahjong after that. Though I was super stoned. I love the thought you all put into which cake to buy for me and for the rattle balloon as well. Thank you Steph and James for always being there for me.
6. The people who have wished me. Thank you.
LASTLY! My cell group. I've not always been around, but thank you for the big birthday bash, for trying to hide the cake and all, I really appreciate it. For the Walnut Cheese, Esprit shirt and Iris-made (hehe...) card, I will always remember it. Truthfully, for once, I feel accepted and loved for who I am.
To Grace and Matt, I will pull through it. This I promise the 2 of you. Thanks for always listening to me. Matt, I don't know what I'll do when you enter Air Force (thank you for being there the last 4 years). Both of you have shown me what I should do, and I will love the people around who actually do care for me. Words cannot express my thankfulness.