Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
*yaaawnnn*
Happy Happy but Sad Sad
After a week, I think
Taggie's Up
Solved
Unsure
Drowning on and on...
Part of the Main Comm :: Extremely high after not ...
I really like this picture, nicest that anyone has...
In Remembrance


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
25-26 june
Monday, June 27, 2005



25/26 June

Almost exactly a week since I last blogged. I'm supposed to be doing my IAD p2, but I'm taking a break. Perspective drawing makes my mind go mad. WARNING - Very Long Entry of the last 2 days.


I attended the Visual Central workshop cum bbq on Saturday. Needless to say, I picked up some stuff courtesy of Sharon and Siyuan. Thanks Sharon for lending me your camera. Actually I was afraid that I won't have anyone to hang out with, but in the end, that worry was unfounded. So yeah.. The bbq was pretty alright, though with all bbqs, there was just tooooo much food. Still it was fun. Weishan and Adrian was going to shoot the sun rising and ask if I wanted to come along (or was it I who asked if I could go? hmm.. can't remember). So yeap, I said yes.. After the bbq, 6 of us ended up in the darkroom chatting and eating half a 8-9 inch cake. Would you believe that?! hahaa.. Talked till about 11 then we left.


Siyuan came over to do his IMD p2 props, mainly the cake for his shooting. Then we were talking and he going over with me the manual functions of a camera. The cake didn't turn out as well as I hope and I refused to release it to them unless they really wanted it. To Siyuan's group - Apologies to have held up your shooting of the cake scene. I ended up sleeping and Siyuan did his laofi homework. Woke up at 430, showered and waited for Adrian to pick us up after Weishan. Adrian said roughly about 5.15, he'll come by and get us. By 5.20, they still hadn't arrive. Me and Siyuan was like, did he lose his way or did they go without us? If they came by to get us, would they manage to get the sun rise scene?? hahaa, pretty funny moment.


They arrived at 5.30 and we got to the Merlion without any trouble at all. Camera's rolled at half six and the rest of us were shooting away with our digital cameras. The above attached picture was taken by me, and I think it's nice... Halfway through, mine and Weishan's camera had to run out of batteries. How nice! hahaa. Proceeded onto Bugis and had breekie at Macs, before shooting commenced around the vicinity. Took the temples, hawker centre, market, a busker... Then Siyuan left and we went on to Little India.


Little India was alright. Opportunity presented itself when they had to take old people playing chess/checkers. So it meant we didn't have to go to Chinatown as they planned. Walked round and round just to look for a mama shop, I mean there were many but Adrian had specifications for it. It had to be a hole in the wall sort, meaning the ones that are set up against the wall. Cool man, you don't find much of those anymore. On to the pigeon scene. That was a fun one, though a tad scary. When Adrian swung the camera at the pigeons, me and Weishan were like, ''ahhhh''. Somehow or another everytime they fly across your head, it feels as if they're going to shit. Really.


They didn't know when to go next so Adrian suggested the car-nival thing at Marina South. To sum it up in one word - CROWDED. We got out of there ASAP and headed onto Orchard. There wasn't much to do in Orchard and we were done in about an hour. Me and Weishan just walked around with the camera, backpack and the tripod which we took turns carrying. Walked to John Little where they had a lady, standing up in an upturned bed giving out flyers. Sheesh. Interesting site.


And home we went after. Another car ride which was cool, and I didn't mind it though it was long. Missed the Tampines exit and went via Changi Village home. The route made me reminiscence the times that I used to spent at Changi beach with my cousins and brothers. *sob sob* hahaa... Weishan went home first before it was my turn.


Well, I just want to say thanks to Weishan and Adrian for letting me come along on your shooting. I've never seen a sun rise before and it was nice to have seen it with you all. Thanks for giving me insights into what the IMDs do. Very fun actually visualizing the scenes. Thanks to Weishan for all your comical antics and stuff like that, and thanks to Adrian for the car ride. hahaa... I would love to come along with you all if you all would permit... THANKS very much and love you all! hehee : )


Rainbows still Occur. @5:25 am
0 comments