Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Pardon me...
Shouldn't Be thinking...
Lab Time
Art House
Photo of Bike
A day of shoots
Audio Room
Things don't mix...
1st day of holiday
Annoyed


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
Back to school
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
















It's back to school after a week's holiday.


Not as if I had one.


A lot of things going on this week.


A presentation on Soft Finishes later in the day, a major project assesment tomorrow.


Sigh.


Very tired actually.


I came home around half 12 yesterday.


Went shooting again with Jinghui at the Esplanade.


I got some nice shots, though a tad touristy.


We finished around 11pm and she left first.


I was left wandering the streets of town, waiting for my friend to pick me up.


When he finally did, I got a shock.


There were like 3 other people in the car, and I didn't know them.


haha...


He asked how was shooting.


I only managed an 'it was ok' answer.


And he was like, ''Okay? That's all??''


I mean, don't mean to sound rude but yea, I didn't know what to say cause there was so many people!


Only after when 2 of them left did I talk to one of his friends.


Didn't want to show that I was like unfriendly or anything.


He's friend was quite nice.


And I found out that we had mutual friends! hahaa...


Anyway, just wanna say Happy Birthday to him.


Song Lee, I think that's his name if I'm not wrong.


Argh, on to my material studies presentation...


*yawn* Boring subject, why can't the lecturer just teach?


I haven't been learning anything after he asked the class to teach certain topics.


Rainbows still Occur. @8:09 am
0 comments