Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Contact Lenses.
Barlow Girl - Never Alone
The Juliana Theory
SIP
Is It Worth It?
Pathetic.
Running.
Love Languages.
Nike.
Don't Save It All For Christmas Day.


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
It's Just Me...
Thursday, February 02, 2006

My name's Astoria, most commonly known as astO to people in TP. There's nothing special or much about me, I'm just like an common girl you meet in your walk of life that's easily forgettable. One that is naive and easily trusting, which leads to disappointment in later days.

I love my best mates in school (which are Super(duper)Hui, Director/CEO Xin Yi (Da Jie Da or Zhou TaiTai), Design Consultant Michelle, Creative Director Sheena, Chief Designer PingPing Jie, my U2 iPod friend Siyuan, and I could go on forever but I've decided not to. They're my light and my foundation when I start to weaken, especially SuperHui. The people with the titles are the Black House Studios staff of which I'm Managing Director. We're still looking for a Director of Finance so we can recieve our paychecks, of which our CEO is still not giving us.. haha. I better shut up about it before I get fired.

My hobbies include drinking coffee (or rather tea) after classes with the whole bunch of Black House Studios staff in Design canteen. With legs propped up on the bench structure, we'll lament about the days left and all sort of rubbish our minds can come up with. Da Jie Da, don't forget, you have to wear a dress at my wedding cause you're my bridesmaid and yes yes, the entire BHS will wear jeans at yours.

Baking is another hobby. I've not unleashed my full force of baking goods yet, but I doubt you'd want that day to come. Jason, trust me, with you trying to lose weight and wanting me to unleash full force, you'd just pile on the pounds. Really. So if you want to gain weight, look for me. However, do so when my oven has been repaired. I think my Kenwood Chef Classic mixer is starting to get lonely without her partner. My favourite thing to do are cakes, especially the speciality ones, like uh, the map of China, and Jerry's Mini Cooper. My next target is (hurhur) a Nikon camera. Which means I need to start on learning sugarcraft. My kitchen is too small and I need things like a marble slab, a turn table...

Forgive me, I'm rambling on.

And then there's bowling , which I think I'm really useless at. I don't know what I'm playing at by keep trying and yet still fail. Discouragement is what I feel. Sigh. Sings, "Take this ocean of pain that is mine, throw me a lifeline..."

Ahh, last but not least. Writing. I love to write, but with me in Design school, the ability is not given the chance to shine because basically I'm just drawing and constructing models out of technical board (which reminds me I need to get a wider blade penknife). I got the feedback that one work of mine is like a song that can be sung during offering in church and another friend wants to try putting music to it. It's nice just thinking about it, gets you feeling all nice inside. haha.


Postnote: If you're wondering why in the world I have an introduction to myself is because I need to write something. I don't have what you call a writer's block currently but I'm in the middle of writing some lyrics or poems (though they don't rhyme, so it's not nessesarily a poem) and I need to let some rubbish out. So there you go. Hur.


Rainbows still Occur. @3:00 am
0 comments