Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
It's Bloody Hell Half Four in The Bloody Morning!
Day 6.
Day 5.
Day 4.
IMF and other stuff.
I think.
All I Can Do Now.
So Alone.
My My, Look At the Date.
My mind's made up.


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
All These Ideas Floating Round My Mind.
Thursday, September 28, 2006

My mind has been filled with lyrics and sentences the past few days, so much so that there's a line or two floating round my head every hour or so. And the more I think about it, the more it escalates into something bigger, like a song or a poem (not nessesarily a poem because none of the words rhyme). I was reading something earlier that worship was part of your spirit man since the beginning of time, people offering sacrifices to priests, etc even when they weren't Christians. This shows that there's a spirit of worship ingrained in our very own being. Writing all these things puts what I'm thinking currently down, be it little stanzas of praises to long choruses of worship, or even what I want to ask the Lord above.

I always listen to artistes like MercyMe and wonder how in the world are they able to write songs that are so simple but yet very poignant. Mine's more of the other way around, confusing and questioning but forgetable. I guess going back to the basics, of the very simple truths that were stated in His Word. Everyday I find myself thinking about the Lord more, with these sentences that are "floating" around. Simple sentences, makes it feel like I'm going back to the "old" way of writing worship songs. haha, but God loves it no matter how I write.

I praise the Lord for I can sing
I praise the Lord for I can write
I praise the Lord for his goodness
though very undeserving
I praise the Lord for he loves Me!


Rainbows still Occur. @11:01 pm
0 comments