Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
The first cake that I really made money from. Dar...
Utterly Confused
Worn Out..
My Bestest Bud in my course! Director cum last se...
All the Sparkly Things..
Most of the Hougang Chalet people... all gone bonk...
On the day of IVP... hehe.. Miss all of them... e...
IVP Squad again 
IVP Squad 
IVP Boys 


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
I'm Really Bored therefore I'm blogging..
Sunday, April 03, 2005

Seriously, I'm bored to death.. I reckon there's actually a lot of things for me to do, just that I'm not bothering about them now.

There's a main committee meeting tomorrow, called for urgently by our dear Chair, it was actually cancelled at first and I was so hoping for a day to rest and wait for my computer. Hopefully, the meeting won't drag on, the last time we had a meeting it went on for 5 hours! Dear me, I was actually falling asleep. Our logistics head, though very prepared, sounded more like leading troops to war than organizing a camp. I think it's the influence of war games that's led him to present proposals like troop briefings. Sheesh.. Dragging myself to school for meeting tomorrow, sometimes I wish I didn't take on this post. Admin always has it tough before events take place.

Hopefully, during the week I can go and bowl with Timo and Danielle and whosoever who'd like to come along. Get used to whatever I was taught. A bit bowling obsessed if you ask me. Oh well, at least I got something I love. If you want to go bowling and have no one, give me a shout ok?

I still wish I had a boyfriend. haha.. Well, someone to talk to, someone who'd love you no matter what or who you are, someone who'll take you out just because he wants to be with you.. haha. Yes, I do like someone now, just that he doesn't know. And no, I will not publish his name here for all to see. Only a few people know, but I think it's best not to tell him. I don't want a backlash, later if he knows, he may not talk to me anymore. hehe, paranoia in action again. Strictly speaking, best not to say anything. Again, doubt anyone would be interested in someone like me..

Maybe I'll bake again, meringues this times. Chocolate ones and ones made with golden caster sugar, or meringue nests as well garnised with fruits. I want to try using unrefined sugar like muscovado to give it a bit of treacle (or is it caramel-ish taste?), however got to get Billingtons which I ran out of during the Christmas season making Gingerbread cookies.

I know I'm going on and on, but writing keeps the boredom bug away. Oh was watching 'Turn Left, Turn Right' just now on Channel U starring Gigi Leung and Takeshi Taneshiro. Really cute movie, meeting childhood crushes after 13 years and then losing contact yet again, while all along they were neighbours. Now you know why I'm talking about wanting a boyfriend, hahaa.. Ok la, I won't go on anymore.. This entry is superlong as it is..


Rainbows still Occur. @11:45 pm
0 comments