Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Back to school
Pardon me...
Shouldn't Be thinking...
Lab Time
Art House
Photo of Bike
A day of shoots
Audio Room
Things don't mix...
1st day of holiday


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
Thanks to some people...
Wednesday, July 27, 2005

There are some people I want to thank.


Namely Stephanie, Siyuan, Adrian, and Jinghui.


To my dear peeps above, thank you for listening to me when I needed someone.


Thank you for being the best pals anyone could ever have.


Thanks for being like a counsellor to me (Adrian, the ohh so wise one... heheee), for being a funny friend to talk to (Jinghui, you never fail to make me laugh and don't you agree the coincidence was hilarious?), for accomanying me to anywhere (Siyuan) and for trusting me and reassuring me (Stephanie).


You know respectively what you have helped me with.


I love you loads, from the bottom of my heart.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I came home around an hour ago.


Went to watch the Super Classics at Safra Tamp with Siyuan who accompanied me.


Saw She Na in action and just want to wish her good luck for the rest of the games!


Had dinner with my IMD pals before that... heheee...


Shan, Kat, Beatrice, Siyuan and Rainer...


Seriously a hilarious bunch...


And I found out that Sharon called me a meat ball!!!


Ok, I better go and get my p2 done...


Wanna leave you with something that Justin shared with me (written by his brother CK)...


An analogy of Friends

Friends are like cameras.

They are there with you to capture the happiness and unforgettable times in life. Without them, there will be nothing to capture.

They have aperture, brighten each and everyday of your life, just like the ones fitted in cameras. However, too much opening of the aperture may sometimes be not good to the friendship, picture. It may turn out to be “over exposed”; there is always a line to everything. Howsoever, open your aperture to your friends appropriately, this is because, “under exposed” does not comes out a good photo.

Add flash to friends at times if their surrounding is too dark, let them know that there is always light.

Some friends come and go at fast speeds. Just like the shutter speed in cameras. However, some that sped past you still give you a real nice picture.

As a friend, be sensitive to the feelings of your friend. Just like the sensitivity of the camera. Use different ISO if possible. Zoom in into your friends if necessary; at times zoom out to give your friends more space to composite.

Stay focus at the correct priority; do not de-focus, be macro at times if needed.

If your friend needs a listening ear, transform yourself into a video camera. You do not need to talk, just record and save what he/she says.

With good exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness and composition, then the output of the picture will be great, just like a good friendship.


Rainbows still Occur. @11:14 pm
0 comments