Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Can't Breathe Easy.
Life and all it's rubbish
Thursdayyyy
Bowling!
Birthday Galore
Another day of shoots
Got my shirt...
I don't believe it
Sick
Not Well


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
Friday, August 26, 2005

31 questions

1. If there were 3 wells (love, beauty &
creativity) and you could only drink from one,
which would it be?
Creativity. or maybe love. I don't know.

2. What u do when u're happy?
Clap my hands and act like a kid. With a big
teeth baring grin.

3. Which finger is your favourite?
My third finger. Not because I can point it and
mean something.

4. Have u received flowers from any1?
Yeap. Can't remember the name. Had sunflowers
too. I love them.

5. Who would u tell yr problems 2?
ahh... Stephanie, Adrian, Shan and maybe 1-2 others.
Close mates.

6. What food u like?
Rice! Any sort. And chocolate chip cookies.

7.R u attached now?
No. Who in their right minds would like me?
haha... That's what I think anyway.

8. Do you like your handwriting?
Of course, proud of it in fact!

9. What are you jealous of?
Hmm.. People eating a lot and yet are still
slim... Grghh *bares a teeth-ghashing expression*

10. What kind of person do you want to
marry?
A nice lad that likes me for me. What I'm like on
the inside and not how I look.

12. What do you put in your sandwiches?
Ham. That's all.

14. If you were another person, would
you be friends with you?
I probably would

15. Are you a daredevil?
No way. Hum ji.

16. Where were you last night?
Cathay Bowl Safra Yishun, then Prata house, then Home.

17. Do you drink beer?
Nope. Alchohol. But I want to try Hoegaarden.

18. Who's yr best fren?
No specific one. But I got friends I can count
on. Stephanie, Wei Shan, Adrian, Boon, Angeline
and Xin Yi.

19. Do looks matter to you?
A bit.

20. What colour suits your personality?
Blue. Basically because I'm blue all the time.

21. Do you pray?
Yes. Prayer works wonders.

22. Are you trendy?
Totally not! I'm a bloody slacker! Shorts and
polos rule the day. And birkens and my nike sneaks.

23. What do you do to prevent anger?
prevent it? oh rant at my friends.

24. Who's your idol?
uhhhh no one?

25. Who is your second family?
The school bowlers! and IAD.

26. Do you trust others easily?
Yes. In which I regret now, because I feel damn
betrayed by friends I thought I knew.

27. Who u love the most?
Definetely not myself. hurhur

28. When was the last time some1
proposed 2 u?
*raises eyesbrows* uhhh, who would want to marry
me? *guffaws*

29. When was the last time u were in
love?
Now! I'm in love with...Photography and Bowling.

30. The last time you were happy?
Yesterday.

31. Current thoughts?
What the hell am I doing? I should be working.


Rainbows still Occur. @12:35 pm
0 comments