Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Random Questions
Wishlist
School's Out
Congrats
Bad Idea
Stop Procrastination.
Bored
100 post
31 questions1. If there were 3 wells (love, beauty...
Can't Breathe Easy.


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
Reminiscing
Sunday, September 04, 2005

Looking back at this semester, there's a lot I should be thankful for. Friendships that I have made, friendships that have progressed to be closer friends rather than just acquaintances, opportunities that I have been given, I think the list will go on and on until there's no more room for typing.


I hadn't been writing essays lately. Ever since I resolved to write in sentences just because it seemed easier to read, which was probably sometime in April? But since I'm in a reminiscing mode, the best way I felt was just to write in a essay format.


Starting this semester, I felt a bit apprehensive. It was the start of being a Junior, no more Freshmen. Time where I had to grow up a bit more than the last 2 semesters. Lecturers definitely not going to be understanding anymore. School was fine the first few weeks, and then training resumed as well. I was able to meet up with mates that I had not over the off season. School started to get back into its groove. Well, the normal groove for me, juggling school with CCA. Which some people wondered how I managed to. I just managed, no how...


Much of my friendships have progressed. The many friends that I have made during my tenure as part of DES Orientation Ex-Co have stuck with me, some becoming trusted friends that I very much treasure. Having friends that was by me when I cried, when I was feeling alone, it just shows me that really, I'm not alone (ironic isn't it?). Learning from mistakes made, made me a better friend. Being there for them, helping them, it's just my nature. Sometimes, things happen that I wonder to myself, why in the first place did I help? Isn't it better that I don't? But then I come to realize later, that this is part of who I am. I can't run away no matter how much I try.


I dub this semester as the semester of Love. Pretty hilarious if you actually witness what's been going on. It started with one couple in my course. And then it spread to another discipline where by now I believe that 3 couples have sprung up. Not forgetting all the crushes, infatuation, and the likes. This is where all the juicy stuff is. I'm not different from the rest. I have likes and all too. Just that I feel that I'm not good enough for anyone. I feel most guys like to look on the outside. In theory, people always say that's not true, there are people that look on the inside. I know that, but then I always think, I'm not as pretty as the rest of the girls are, that's why I haven't gotten a date in my whole entire life. Okay, inferiority complex. I do like a guy currently, some of you may know. Currently in the midst of giving up. haha. I do reckon he knows, but I feel nothing is going to happen so yeap. That is what I'm going to do right now.


Bowling this semester has been great for me personally. I'm improving which I'm quite happy about though I still need to be more consistent. I strive to shock everybody with my scores. hahah. I know I can, just that I don't get enough practice. Oh well. Freshmen came into the squad this year. And most of them are really nice. One of my mates commented that I'm quite ''gum'' with them now. I don't know, I just am able to get along fine with anyone. Whether or not they have anything against me, that I don't know. hee...


I have been typing for the past half and hour. My back's starting to ache. haha. And I still have work that I need to complete. I guess my reminiscing mode has to be put on halt first. hahaa... Ciao..


Rainbows still Occur. @6:44 pm
0 comments