Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Aldo Shoes.
Flooding
New Shoes and Car (maybe)
Life's Like That
New Blogskin
Sick
Upset? Disappointed?
Brunswick Punisher
Thoughts Running Through My Head
Zong's Birthday.


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
Good Morning.
Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's 2.30am in the morning and what a lovely day it is. Alright, not that. It's chilly and still raining. Feels like summer in New Zealand. There's roughly 9 hours to go before roll offs commence in Leisure to measure our current form. Not prepared. Ok, I'm lying. I've got to come up with some creative idea to get my ball bag down to Leisure tomorrow. My good friend has decided to abandon me and game and may not get up in time. Thank you very much man. *Shakes head*

I need to hit the bed soon. If not I would not have any strength to bowl. Sleep is essential, unlike some people I know. *Scowls* Ok, I'm just kidding. If not I'll never get a ride again. On a serious note, I need to get my license!

I read this post of Justina's blog and it's quite interesting.

THERE IS NO GOD. All of the wonders around us are accidental. No almighty hand made a thousand-billion stars. They made themselves.No power keeps them on their steady course. The earth spins itself to keep the oceans from falling off toward the sun. Infants teach themselves to cry when they are hungry or hurt. A small flower invented itself so that we could extract digitalis for sick hearts.
The earth gave itself day and night, tilted itself so that we get seasons. Without the magnetic poles man would be unable to navigate the trackless oceans of water and air, but they just grew there.
How about the sugar thermostat in the pancreas? It maintains a level of sugar in the blood sufficient for energy. Without it, all of us would fall into a coma and die.Why does snow sit on mountain-tops waiting for the warm spring sun to meltit at just the right time for young crops in farms below to drink? A very lovely accident.
The human heart will beat for 70 or 80 years without faltering. How does it get sufficient rest between beats? A kidney will filter poison from the blood, and leave good things alone. How does it know one from the other?Who gave the human tongue flexibility to form words, and a brain tounderstand them, but denied it to all other animals?
Who showed a womb how to take the love of two persons and keep splitting atiny ovum until, in time, a baby would have the proper number of fingers, eyes and ears and hair in the right places, and come into the world when it is strong enough to sustain life?

There is no God?

To each his own I guess. But I won't deny the existence of God in Creation.


Rainbows still Occur. @2:30 am
0 comments