You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me
PlanetShakers - Weight of the World
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah
I've been waiting for this picture fo...
Let It Go.
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Christmas is coming. (Like duh.) In 3 days. (double duhh.) I haven't shopped at all (die already la), but then again, I already said that I'll shop after the Christmas season to avoid all the crowds. I've got at least uh, 10 people to shop or bake (that is if my oven has decided to be nice and co-operate with me for the holiday season) for. Wallets, shirts, earrings are on the top of my list. Man, where to get the moolahs. I would bake if possible, find it more sincere than buying.
I included this list of the things I want just for your perusal. Not as if anyone would read it or get me anything. haha. For fun la.
1. A plastic ball, 13-13.5 lbs.
2. U2 iPod. No iPod Video please, thankyouverynice.
3. A new handphone, SE z520i or something like that. The only thing I don't like about it is the camera. Still VGA!
4. Havaianas Trekking Sandals, Brazil Size 38, Red.
5. A Jansport Backpack (Flare II) or a Crumpler Backpack (Sheep Scarer in Navy/Silver)
6. The new book from Jamie Oliver.
7. Forever Summer by Nigella Lawson.
8. Modern Classics I and II by Donnay Hay. (Her latest book [forgot the title] would do perfectly fine as well.)
9. A NIKON D70S. Anyone willing to buy me this? hurhurhur.
With all that said and done (well, ok, typed) Christmas isn't about presents and things like that, but enjoying company with precious friends and family. And please, don't forget to invite God. He's the reason for the season. Cheers!