Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
I Promise
Skipped School.
Youth Trials.
I've been waiting for this picture for a bit. Pit...
Let It Go.
Boring...
Seven.
Important Or Not.
Bowling.
Maybe I Won't Look Back


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
IP
Tuesday, December 06, 2005



Fairly a late post I reckon about the first Pol-Ite Bowling Tourney. Past 2 days have been a time of joy and sorrow and it was nerve wrecking as well. The stress level was high, nerves were unending and tears flowed free. Sleep wasn't in abundance as most tossed and turned in the night to get to bed. Girls started at 9am while the boys were in the afternoon.

The first day contained the doubles event, which the girls, personally I felt, did pretty well. All 4 teams finished above the halfway mark. The boys, were fantastic, with James and Raymond taking top spot and the rest finishing in Top 10. Pity for Gerard and Nick (4th spot), they deserved a medal. So did the rest, though only 3 teams would get medals. Well, you can't have it your way. Screams and cheers brought the house down for the boys to pump them up. The rest of the school will always never beat us in cheering.

The second day was devoted to the team. The girls gold medal came down to the match between TP Team 1 and NTU Team 1. Ultimately the best won. Us definetely, hands down. She Na took the bronze for the Ladies Singles. Girls Team 2 fought till the end, missing a bronze by a measly 24 pinfalls and ended up 5th. The lads were again, fantastic. Team 2 took gold (with James taking another medal, silver for Men's Individual, a total haul of 3!) while the Team 1 tried their best. In the end, TP emerged overall school champions, this time beating all the varsity teams flat. I believe now all the varsities are after us, the junior colleges as well as the polytechnics.

I just want to say I'm proud of everyone who played a part in this year's games and I'm very, extremely proud to have been your teammate. To those who are leaving this year, thank you for your friendship and I love you all from the bottom of my heart. To my Team 2 team mates, we will get the medal back next year, no matter what it takes.

Team Temasek, all the way!


Rainbows still Occur. @2:22 am
0 comments