You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me
PlanetShakers - Weight of the World
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah
First Day of Work.
It's Just Me...
Barlow Girl - Never Alone
The Juliana Theory
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Sunday, March 19, 2006
I had one of the quietest birthday in my entire life. But I liked it, because it was just very close friends. The following thanks are due to certain people.
1. YEW XIN YI! Thanks for the birthday song at exactly 12 midnight, making me hang up the phone at 11.45 pm and left me wondering why. Seriously I forgot it was going to be my birthday. And talking to me till the weeeeeee hours in the morning (as in everyday). Thanks for being the bestest pal I have.
2. Michelle! Thanks for the thought of dinner that night, along with Director Yew, I promise we'll go for dinner soon. Or we can just go to the coffee shop near Xin Yi's and "lim kopi". I believe we all miss that.
2. The school people that went to National Library to "see" the Queen. Thank you for the loudest birthday song I have ever had!
3. John and Boon Hian. Thanks for K-Ster and for driving. Both of you. I like singing Stefanie Sun's songs. haha.
4. Boon Choon. Man, thanks for the surprise phone call. I didn't expect it! Thanks for the thought.
5. James, Stephanie and Donald. Thanks for dinner that night and mahjong after that. Though I was super stoned. I love the thought you all put into which cake to buy for me and for the rattle balloon as well. Thank you Steph and James for always being there for me.
6. The people who have wished me. Thank you.
LASTLY! My cell group. I've not always been around, but thank you for the big birthday bash, for trying to hide the cake and all, I really appreciate it. For the Walnut Cheese, Esprit shirt and Iris-made (hehe...) card, I will always remember it. Truthfully, for once, I feel accepted and loved for who I am.
To Grace and Matt, I will pull through it. This I promise the 2 of you. Thanks for always listening to me. Matt, I don't know what I'll do when you enter Air Force (thank you for being there the last 4 years). Both of you have shown me what I should do, and I will love the people around who actually do care for me. Words cannot express my thankfulness.