Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Wooooo Hooooo!
Christmas Dreams.
Spongebob.
Sim-ing.
Dots Dots Dots.
Need.
And Now It's Silly Songs with Larry, the Part of t...
Boring. and some Randomness.
Empty. Lost.
two hundred and fiftieth post.


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
3 More Weeks.
Saturday, January 27, 2007

I haven't updated for the longest time. I didn't really think I had anything to write about, besides Christmas and the New Year with the lads, but procrastination put it off. So here I am, slightly more than a month and a half late.

I did something different this year, for Christmas. Gingerbread trees, which surprisingly managed to stand upright, as I had seen pictures of amateur looking ones which were lopsided. heh, not implying that I'm good or what, just sharing that I was pleasantly pleased with the outcome. HAH. Oh, and chocolates for some people. Which to me didn't go as planned because I think I melted the chocolate till it lost its tempered temperature. Ohhh, what I would give for a tempering machine. I baked this year in my godma's house, which filled the entire kitchen with the smell of ginger, and I had to contend with 2 kids running in and out of the kitchen. Nathan was so cute, he refused to let me go and baked, instead I had to play with him and his Playskool bus until it was naptime.













I spent New Year's in the bowling centre (what's new right?). Last few hours before 2007 were spent bowling, and the few hours after that too. I tried cosmic bowling with my Rampage (a bowling ball, info for the bowling illiterate) and all I saw was my thumb plug and my finger inserts! Same case with all the rest of my bowling balls, cause it all had yellow plugs and inserts.

And the best (or is it worse?) was the reopening of school. All I'm left with now is... 3 weeks of school and my FYP is not exactly going fine. But no matters, because my dream is not to be an interior designer. So I'm just aiming for my diploma and then into pastry will I go into. haha. That's my dream, to be a top pastry chef, like Pang.

Sighhh, deadline's like Valentines Day. Sadistic sia I think the entire design school lecturers. hehe. Then Chinese New Year, which I will spend in the bowling centre again. hurhurhur.

I'm in love. With the show, hua yang shao nian shao nu. It's lovely really, and somewhat, I can understand the feelings of the main female character. All my mates treat me like a lad, which in some case is good, but in some rather annoying. So in that sense, I can understand how she feels. Oh well, I seriously cannot wait for the last 5 episodes. *impatiently walks around the room* no la, kidding.

Ok, I off now, I think I provided a well enough update for those who read, or maybe not. Because I don't think anyone reads it. haha.

edit: I lost my yellow pump bottle! sighhhhh. and my knee's got this sharp pain. YAY, and dinner with the lads again... I miss my best friends, and I want the green coloured snake from ikea (it's freaking 2 bucks!) arghhh [SHUT UP ASTORIA! WHAT ARE YOU RAMBLING ABOUT?!]

ok, byes. *waves*


Rainbows still Occur. @12:54 am
0 comments