Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Bowling..
What's Up man..
how cool is this? haha, did it with the free picas...
Don't Know What to Do...
I'm Really Bored therefore I'm blogging..
The first cake that I really made money from. Dar...
Utterly Confused
Worn Out..
My Bestest Bud in my course! Director cum last se...
All the Sparkly Things..


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
Big Birthday Bash!
Monday, April 18, 2005

Regardless of the title, it's not my birthday. It was a month ago. Today (or rather yesterday), was Lionel's birthday. First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIONEL, and thanks for everything (bowling, food and stuff)!

It's 5 minutes to 6 in the morning and I just got home not long ago, at around half 5. Doubt I'll be sleeping anytime soon really.. Woke up at almost 12 noon and met Lena and Ashley to get Lionel's present (you better use it..). Then after headed down to Leisure for his bowling bash at around 5.. I think I played around 8 games.. haha, of course not consectively. Bowled about 4 then ate, then bowled again till around 11 or 12. There was the usual cut cake ceremony of which his cake was in a shape of a bowling pin, done by an ex Tp student. So darn cool! Anyway, bowl and bowl until almost saaa already. Decided to go to Zola with a whole bunch of people at midnight. Drank 4 cups of Bourbon Coke, a bit ''saaaa'' already.. Most of us (at around 3am ++) headed to Simpang Bedok to have supper. My goodness, sat there and crapped non stop. Boon got the brunt of it, teased until he was like ''why talk about me?''. haha.. Sat there with drinks and prata till roughly round 5.15am and was given a lift along with Lena, Ashley, Stacie, and Lionel by Jaron (thanks mate, for the lift! and sorry if I slammed your boot..) So now I'm here, recalling the day's activities. haha..

On a more serious note, I like Bourbon Coke.. haha (that's not serious..) This is the most fun birthday bash I've ever been to... And my bowling's back on track! I better get to doing my admin work for school orientation.. If not I'll look as if I'm damn ''gong'' later.. Ciao..


Rainbows still Occur. @5:45 am
2 comments