Welcome

You take me as I am
Into your new scarred hands
and when I run so far away
you always call me back again
into your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what you've done, for me

PlanetShakers - Weight of the World

Profile
astO loves her friends, bowling, baking, bowling, reading, bowling, writing, bowling, ManUtd, bowling.

Music
Kutless, The Lads, Switchfoot, MercyMe, Stacie Oricco, Avalon, blah blah blah

Recent updates
Made It.
Souljahz
2 more weeks.
Keep Your Standards High.
Can't get to Sleep.
Good Morning.
Aldo Shoes.
Flooding
New Shoes and Car (maybe)
Life's Like That


Archives
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008


Friends
*Aaron
*Adrian
*Augustine
*Beatrice
*Charlene
*Christine
*Dana
*Daryl
*Gillian
*Gwen
*Izk
*Jason (Hsien Xian)
*Jill
*Jinghui
*Justin
*Kenneth
*Marian
*Nick
*Philothea
*Royston
*Sharon

Credits
Designer: akiyu
Image: [Double Rainbow]
Brushes: [X]
Hosts: Photobucket ; Blogger
Stop Thinking.
Friday, November 04, 2005

Some friends I've been talking to the past few days have been asking me not to let go. But yours truly has. It's time to anyway. There's really no point in thinking of what might be and forget to live my own life. It has happened before, and it was the lowest point of my life. I couldn't seem to do anything because my mind was consumed with thoughts of it. I wasn't happy, and I just felt sad all the time. Little bit of things and I would get all worked up. People on the sidelines (and I think you know who you are) are asking me to go for it, saying you all can't bear the sight of it anymore, just go. *Rolls my eyes* Nah, I prefer it like that. Not saying that I never think about it, but I'm going to take the advice of my dear best mate. "anytime any lkdhgfaoehi thoughts come in your head, refuse to think about them." Those were her exact words. Am I driving YOU, the people on the sidelines crazy?

Okay, I had to let that out. Don't know why. Timetables going to be out tomorrow at 1000hrs. Hopefully I wouldn't have to do Add-Drop because I've never needed to the past 3 semesters. Don't see why I have to start now. Heehee.

Bowling has been great. I think I've somewhat mastered side rotation, though I still need to do full side rotation. Past 2 days have been recking havoc on my thumb, hurts a little now, and I think I'm going to get a blood clot soon. To think I'm still going to bowl tomorrow night, or rather tonight since it's already a bloody Friday.

And my dear girl, please don't let it affect you. No matter what, you'll always have friends who loves and cares for you. Like us (you know whom I refering to). Remember that. Look towards the sunshine for then you can't see the shadow; wise words from Helen Keller. And nothing is silly to help a friend who needs someone there. We Love You! : )

Just thought to leave you with this. I need this as a reminder daily and maybe you too.
Love is Patient and Kind. It does not Envy nor does it Boast.
It's not Proud or Self-Seeking. Love is never Rude neither is it easily Angered.
It definetely keeps no record of wrongs. Love never gloats, but delights in truth.
Love Bears all things, always Trust, always Hope, and endures everything.
Love Never Ends.

On My iTunes : She Believes In Me - Ronan Keating



Rainbows still Occur. @3:41 am
0 comments